7/21/07
Real Life Today
Yeah!! I'm finally off my precautionary bedrest as of yesterday! My hemorage was not only smaller but it had disappeared all together. This has been the longest feeling pregnancy for me and I'm only 12 weeks! I would love to fast forward and give birth right now. I'm excited to be in labor this time. But... if I did fast forward I wouldn't get all those patience and long suffering points. Yeah, It's a Saturday and I'm messing around on the computer 'cause Lyal's at work. Hopefully we'll go out tonight and maybe see Harry Potter. Yes, I'm a dork. Jenna, Liz, Sara, and new girl Mary Ramirez went out to dinner last night(Olive Garden - blah)and then Jenna and I went to Kohls and wandered around aimlessley. I'm so not fun right now. But I do have tons to be grateful for and I am content. Anticipating family vacation next month but content nonetheless. Jarom is doing so good and is pretty much a potty pro. Jax is our musico and was just trying to sing along to the music on my blog right now. Cute little towhead. Jake is soo sweet and soo wanting to be the controller of his everyday destiny and the controller of his brothers' too. I'm sure I was the same. Scary. Better try to go clean my house!! Raich
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! Be proud to be a Harry Potter dork! (The movie was awesome :) )
Ok this is the 1st time I'm seeing Jarom & Jackson. Definitely your kiddos. Jackson looks just like Jacob & Jarom just like a Daleabout. Oh my gosh I forgot how to spell it! Anyways...cute boys:)
Hi Raich!
It's been over 10 days! Add another post!
Love,
Beck
Post a Comment