11/8/07

FAMILY PICS

Check out our friend Lindi's photography blog for the pics she took of us this last weekend. She lives in Utah and came down to do pictures for family and friends. (Her sister is a massage therapist in case you're wondering about that last pic) Just scroll down her latest post. Of course none of us look cute all at the same time. www.snapshotsandlayouts.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love your family pics, Raich! I can't believe how big your belly is, it is cute though. Your photographer was really good!

AudyCamp said...

Love that she will be Jordyn & love the famliy pics! Your boys are so old!

. said...

http://www.littlemissmatched.com/

theconners said...

www.gymboree.com
great girl clothes..shop the sales of course

JeN said...

I love the family pics.. I really like the one of just you Raich.. It is super hottie with a big belly body!!! Love, Love em!!! Lindi did an awesome job.. Wish I woulda checked my home voicemail before the pic day and got the hook up.. Maybe next time!!!