you guys look cute!! AND ONLY 12 MORE DAYS???!!!??? YEAH!!! You gotta start posting everyday now so we know what's going on! R u excited? nervous? i'm totally excited that you're gonna have a sweet girl!
I love your blog! The family pictures are so cute... esspecially the belly ones. Also, just letting you know I've tagged you, visit my page for details!
Oh! Thanks for the scrapbooking, totally got me started up again.
3 comments:
those are goods wishes for everybody! If anyone can figure out the million dollars thing, let me know!!
you guys look cute!! AND ONLY 12 MORE DAYS???!!!??? YEAH!!! You gotta start posting everyday now so we know what's going on! R u excited? nervous? i'm totally excited that you're gonna have a sweet girl!
Hey Rachael!
I love your blog! The family pictures are so cute... esspecially the belly ones. Also, just letting you know I've tagged you, visit my page for details!
Oh! Thanks for the scrapbooking, totally got me started up again.
Maele
Post a Comment