3/2/08

WHAT KIND OF LOOKS ARE THESE?



6 comments:

JeN said...

Oh my..She is so cute and I really needa come and see her soon.. I have my days free since I don't babysitt anymore starting today.. So I will give you a jingle sometime!!! Seems I am still always busy, you know how that is.. Take care!!!

Susan said...

Jordyn is sooooo cute! I love all the girlie stuff! Is it possible to have too many dresses and bows?

AudyCamp said...

beautiful:)

Smeltz Family said...

So I just figured out how to comment. Your little girl is so beautiful. It won't be long before she is going to a daddy/daughter dance like Taylor did tonight. It is so much fun!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

I always thought your boys were too cute but she takes the cake. She is adorable! Don't you just love all the girly things!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Aren't girls just the sweeetest! She's adorable!