What is in the jar?
ha..thats my morning concotion with spinach and a few other things...
You can send me a pan of pumpkin bars, they look so yum! Yes, I love this time of year!
I was going to make pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting on Sunday but got the flu instead. :(Not sure about the pumpkin bar spinach drink combo though?
ha ha ...you'd be surprised :) there are blueberries and bananas and unless you look down there you have no idea theres spinach :) yummm...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What is in the jar?
ha..thats my morning concotion with spinach and a few other things...
You can send me a pan of pumpkin bars, they look so yum! Yes, I love this time of year!
I was going to make pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting on Sunday but got the flu instead. :(
Not sure about the pumpkin bar spinach drink combo though?
ha ha ...you'd be surprised :) there are blueberries and bananas and unless you look down there you have no idea theres spinach :) yummm...
Post a Comment