So many projects to do...so little time. And in that small amount of time I do have I have no patience for sanding and priming and waiting so easy peasy projects are my cup of tea. This required no skills and very little waiting and it filled my crafting bug for the week. LURV it~
$8 dollar thrift store find
$2 something can o watermelon spray paint
moved into a new house and the walls were the SAME exact watermelon color so...
a can o black spray paint fromt the box in the garage
$??(hubby bought it) roll of chicken wire from Home Depot
AND I didn't get pics but Friday I had a baby shower and bought a smaller $3 frame at the thrift store, used all the leftover watermelon paint and chicken wire and clipped on some bows and threw in a cheetah print covered wipes case and had an adorable, DIFFERENT, non Target gift in barely any time at all. Happy Crafting!
2 comments:
Super-Dee-Duper cute!! I Lurv it too:):) Wish we were neighbors so we could be crafty together!!
So cute! I love it!
Post a Comment