We've just been hangin' around...
MY camera broke. Jordy turned 3 in January with a Fairy party. Dont ask me where the pictures are.
Here is Jarom with a goat. Hows that work?February was great I'm sure. I think it rained a lot.

In March we went to Arizona for Lyal's Grandmothers Funeral. We realized we are loners and right where we should be in life. Rachael loooved the weather and pool and Lyal confirmed we will never ever live in Arizona. Lyal 1, Rachael 0. Our rental house sold in one day for cash and we were persuaded to move out in 10 days but really pack everything and clean in 2 since I had plans. Called life. How's this picture look? Does Jarom have a black eye? Of course not. Somehow his mother did some complicated magic trick on Photoshop and accidently saved it as such. Sigh.
April is great. In this here trailer we call home till May 1st.
Sorry...No pictures available. I think your imaginations will be more entartaining than the real deal.
We are truly blessed with our little family, extended families, and friends like family that support our crazy whimsical ideas. Deep down they know we are stable and responsible. I think?
And I am really really grateful but sounding cynical and bitter which I'm not. Well I wasn't till I decided to write it all down. It sounds horrible and bleak but we are truly happy and loving life.
This year has been full of small celebrations, exciting school projects, moments of beautiful weather and vistas and proud accomplishments. We are so excited and looking at all the good of living in small town all American Exeter where we can walk to church and an old fashioned A&W. Where we can spend the summer BBQing with our friends and then enjoying free country concerts in the park. Bike riding, library visits, scout camps, reading, and serving, gardening, fundraising and saving some gas money. Hope you are getting excited for all the possibilities of summer.
It was great catchin up!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys are still kickin:) The kids are still gettin too big, you should come visit soon:):):)
Wow! You make summer sound so fun! I hope you have a great one! :)
Good catch up! Glad you decided to update!
Post a Comment