9/26/07

EBAY

Who doesn't love ebay. My favorite time of year is Halloween Costume Time at Ebay. We are going to Disneyland again for Trick or Treating and LOVE it. Of course being a Disney character is the best and the best place to get costumes I've found is Ebay. Last year though I found a very rare Heimlich costume at a garage sale for 10 bucks. It was awesome. Check out this link if you're an ebayer and tell them I refered you (raicheyray@hotmail.com.

Cashback rewards for eBay shopping

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

yes one of our funnest family memories has been trick or treating at disneyworld..kids dressed up as pooh & piglet:) what are your kids gonna be this year? thx for the ebay tip-we'll check it out.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

love ebay too!

. said...

I am totally lol, I just blogged about my recent facination with e-bay. Some people are so sneeky though!