9/20/07

Oooh Brrr, I wish I had fur...

I love this time of year, California is overcast and rainy and blowing hard up here in the high desert. Don't take me wrong, I'll be sick of it in a few weeks if it stays. Everyone in the house except Jarom were prepared for the sudden change in weather. So we headed to the mall today to hit Children's place for at least a few pairs of jeans, with Jarom sporting his church pants. We hit the Vans store too but after a few minutes Jarom wanted to wear his sandals again. Whatever...

COUNTDOWN TO SUPER SATURDAY... Actually I'm not sure how many hours (i'm sick of adding and totaling) but I know it's Saturday and it's almost here :) I only have a cancer awareness get together for enrichment tonight, 72 hour kits in a can at my house in the morning, set up the building, and help Lyal study for his big test on Saturday. I have to throw in watching, bathing, feeding, dressing, changing, and paying attention to my kiddos in there and I should be all set.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND LEAVING COMMENTS
LOVE IT

3 comments:

theconners said...

Speaking of, your craftiness...do you have any easy but fun craft ideas I can use for my after school program? I have no idea what 11 year old boys are interested in. Your life sounds a little bit like mine...Crazy Crazy Crazy. our weather is still nice in the day but a little nippy at night.

Jen said...

Oh I love the weather changes! that is so fun! You sound like you have a crazy week ahead of you. Good luck!!

Kristi said...

I love the rain too! Last weekend the rainy weather started here in Utah. I love listening to it when I am sleeping. What a crazy day, you have!!! How you get it all done, I'll never understand? You'll have to teach me how to be cool like you when I grow up and become a mommy. I have been thinking hard about what I want to submit as my one suggestion for a baby name. I am not positive, but I think my suggestion will be Isabella.

With love,
Your Sista.