10/22/07

SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE???


Am I psychotic? Don't answer... We had our free gender check ultrasound this weekend and YES we are having a girl... and YES I'm still in denial... What is that about? I love my little boys and have such a soft spot in my heart for being a mommy of little boys...Lyal insists that I start referring to the baby as her because it's hurting his and her feelings...What? OMgsh, I have given in to purchasing things already and that part is going along fine... but maybe it's the fear of the unknown still... how long does that last though? maybe i'm freaking out too because i have the possibility of giving birth and having a newborn all by myself too... and it's all a jumble...Maybe I should really see a counselor...AAAAHH!!!

6 comments:

theconners said...

GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN BOYS>>>>
I have no idea what to do with a little boy, and as the proud owner of four girls, you are in for the ride of your life. I see my first pick of a name is winning, but we also summited Jori..no takers???

Raich said...

Your brother has sorted through and picked his choices, he's pretty sure she's a Jordyn but I don't know if I can commit till she gets here. See,,, I'm still in denial...Like there is a possibility it'll come out a boy...

Anonymous said...

Poor Raich, me and Jay feel for you!! Well Jay might not, cuz he always wanted a girl so he's probably excited. Me on the other hand...I feel for you...I thought I always wanted a girl but I'm happy with my little boys. I can't do the whole diaper changing girl thing...ewww!! You'll be fine though, you're girlie enough!! And I can't wait to spoil her rotten.
I still like Jayden but I'm voting for Jordyn!!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

y might u b by yourself? everyone told me boys are easier 2 change ... i don't think i agree. either way you'll b fine n do great. i had the same fears about having a boy after girls, but i'm totally lovin it!!!!!!!!

AudyCamp said...

i kinda felt the same way at first when i had kaylea..i remember looking at her lil newborn self & thinking she was just a girl version of spence. (I think it's hard to imagine what it will be like going from boys to girl OR girl to boys.) You'll have it down by the 1st day. Those feelings & instincts will fall right into place. Don't worry!! Girls are just like boys with alot more emotions! U'll be best friends!

Jen said...

You will be just fine! Girls are fun and your boys are gonna love her! It is fun to do different. You are just prego and your hormones are crazy not you! You don't need a counselor, just a night off! And what is this about you being by yourself? And i say stick w/ jordyn cuz if on some random chance she is really a boy you can still use the name! maybe refering to her as a girl will help you get used to it!