2/6/08

3 Carls Oreo Cookie Shakes in One Week...

You Are Destined to Struggle With Your Weight

Like most people, you find it a little difficult to stay at at weight you're comfortable with.
If you change a few habits and make food less important, you may find the struggle hardly exists anymore.


AWESOME QUIZ TO TAKE RIGHT AFTER HAVING A BABY...WHO AM I KIDDING?? AWESOME QUIZ IN GENERAL :) ...DON'T YOU LOVE THE ADVICE... JUST MAKE FOOD LESS IMPORTANT.
RIGHTY - O!!

3 comments:

JeN said...

You are too funny.. YOU JUST HAD A BABY honey.. And you don't need to loose weight!!! Anyways, I will come and see the cutest baby ever when I get a second.. I switched the kids bus stop so I don't come that way anymore.. but I'm sure I will have some time on my hands sometime.. Tell Susan I didn't forget about the CLMH book.. Thanks and hopefully I will see you and that cute baby soon.. Luvs, Muah

JeN said...

You are too funny.. YOU JUST HAD A BABY honey.. And you don't need to loose weight!!! Anyways, I will come and see the cutest baby ever when I get a second.. I switched the kids bus stop so I don't come that way anymore.. but I'm sure I will have some time on my hands sometime.. Tell Susan I didn't forget about the CLMH book.. Thanks and hopefully I will see you and that cute baby soon.. Luvs, Muah

Kristi said...

I took this quiz and I got the same result as you - must run in the family. I guess we can just help each other forget about the food together. We should join FA (food anonymous)... Hi I am Kristi and I think food is important.