I want to say she looks like her grandma Dorothy, but to me she really looks like Jarom!
I will have to agree with Dorothy about Jordyn looking like Jarom. The picture titled 'At Home' looks just like him!! So cute!!
Ok I didn't know that I even remembered what your baby picture looked like until I saw her but I think she looks like you, maybe with lyal's eyes.
She is beautiful! I think she is a good combo of the both of you. You always have such pretty babies. Aren't little girls sooo fun to dress?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to say she looks like her grandma Dorothy, but to me she really looks like Jarom!
I will have to agree with Dorothy about Jordyn looking like Jarom. The picture titled 'At Home' looks just like him!! So cute!!
Ok I didn't know that I even remembered what your baby picture looked like until I saw her but I think she looks like you, maybe with lyal's eyes.
She is beautiful! I think she is a good combo of the both of you. You always have such pretty babies. Aren't little girls sooo fun to dress?
Post a Comment