2/9/09

MISS JJ HAD A PAR TAY!!

PICS BY MAELE & QUICK QUICK EDITS BY RACHAEL
(and yes my walls are Gold - Hence the yellow tint)
Here's Your Invite... To Take a Look

at Who Just Turned One!
Wish you all could Have Been There


Night of the Party

Arrivals



Quick Stop for a Bottle












Present Time











"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You..."













And Then There Was a Bath!!

Have a Cupcake, Some Ice Cream AND...

Thanks For Coming!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very girly party! So fun!

Kristi said...

The pictures are all too cute. You did such a fabulous job on the cupcake, so cute! Jordyn looked like she had fun delivering the invitations. Where your walls gold last time I saw them??

Susan said...

Such a cute party! The cupcake cake was too cute!! Jordyn was the cutest by far though!

Unknown said...

Miss Jordyn is just fabulous! We had a blast...Thanks for the invite!

AudyCamp said...

Oh she is precious! Love the big cupcake! I think her looks are changing...she looks more like Kristi, Jesse & of course you. Maybe it was the profile pic...I don't know. CUTE nonetheless. :)

AudyCamp said...

OH & her hair's getting darker!!!! YAY for brunettes!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

How fun, everything looks super cute, but should we ever expect less from you lol!!! That is the biggest cupcake EVER and she looks super adorable, as always...Happy Bday, Birthday Girl!!!!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Happy Birthday Little One! I love the first couple of pictures of her. She is beautiful just like her mom.

Sweet Family said...

She is just beautiful! Looks like you had a good time! Happy birthday Jordan!

theconners said...

I think Jordan and Piper got the same twin baby dolls as gifts. We love to look at your blog and see pics of the kids. Ash likes working for the Parks and Rec, she volunteered for awhile and I finaly made them hire her to work the front office. She only works about 10 hours a week, she is saving for college. I run the afterschool and summer programs for the Parks and Rec so poor Ash can never get away from me.