Museum of Peoples and Cultures at BYU, tour and pottery making...


Playin at the Park and a Picnic




Provo Veterans Pool and Waterslides...no cameras allowed...oops!!

Topping off that first day in Provo with a movie night!!
the Malt Shoppe

Cutey Cousin Davey

Cutey Cousin Davey
Bean Museum on Campus and Reptile Show


We also made a visit to the Provo Temple, & the Provo Library. Thanks to my brother in law Joseph, my sister and I had a girls night out to see Dancing Under the stars. Beautiful weather and some awesome numbers. Brandon and Randy and Gev from SYTYCD and much more!! The highlight for Jacob and I had to be the Temple Dedication. How many temples in Utah now?? Wow!
1 comment:
Really cute updates on your trip! I am glad you had such a great time in Utah. You always plan the funnest adventures!
Post a Comment