Jake the Snake as he has nicknamed his self {as they do at that age }loves the outdoors. And of course his dad loves that!! Jake has been on some longer hikes at ages 6, 7, and 8 that would put many of us adults to shame and will probably make hiking and climbing his sport of choice.
Can you believe he's 9 1/2? Time flies when your living life and having fun.
I'm so proud to be his mother and glad to be spending time together this year learning together. I love those ah ha moments we get to share and seeing his deeper completion of thoughts and connections.
My baby "Jake the Snake" out of bounds.
5 comments:
I love little jakey the snakey. I know his hiking brings me to shame. So I suggest we hike up to the "Y" while you guys are here.
sounds good to me...i was actually thinkin that earlier in the day...put it on the list
Gotta love Jake the Snake! Good hiking buddy!
What a sweet boy. Scouts will be easy for him when he turns 12.
He'll have his Eagle by 13 I bet. He's such a good boy. What do you expect from great parents! Oh, there's some cool camping at Crater Lake that your family would love...just so you know. I hope you have fun in Utah. Now that school is on we're stuck here for a few months. We miss you guys but are happy you are definately in your element!
Post a Comment