12/17/09

Family, Friends, Family Friends, and Friends like Family...

Two thousand and nine 2009 is coming to a close. I love the anticipation of January and starting fresh and the amazement of the unknown. We have no idea what this new year will bring, how our choices will affect our lives, and what the Lord has in store for us. I have summed up these past 12-14 months as "Dissapointment and Blessings in Disguise". In addition to our little families changing situation, my familiar relationships in all aspects of my life have changed greatly, I have changed, and I am grateful for the process and end result. I have mourned all the changes of the past and been motivated by them also. At the expense of being too lengthy I would just like to blog a Very Merry Heartfelt Christmas to All my Family, Friends, Family Friends, Old and New, Near and Far,those with pics below and not, and all those we consider Friends just like Family and of course a Happy New Year!!


































5 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Can you say "Model!!" You look so bee utiful in that picture in your dress. Looks like good times. One of these years please crash the christmas shin dig!

Unknown said...

Loved the pics! The last one is my favorite. It's been a crazy year hasn't it? I'm happy we've been able to remain close....can't wait to see what else the Lord has instore for your awesome family. We love the Ray family :)

Kristi said...

We love you, Ray Family! I can't believe all that has happened since the start of the year. What a year! Well... here's to next year! I think it'll my family's turn to be a crazy.

Kristi said...

I love the new picture up on top and I love the new background! Blogging is so much better than facebook. Just so you know.

Sweet Family said...

Love the photos, especially the new header with you and Lyal! Cutest family ever! You look so happy!