Happy Birthday to my little Jackson. He's smart and kindergarten ready even though if we're in California he's not "kindergarten age" for 2 more years. My favorite is when he can't get a letter he's writing perfect or the right direction and he flings his body across the carpet and starts wailing, "I'm going to die! I'm going to die!" So....maybe he's not emotionally ready for kindergarten quite yet. :) I love that Jackson wanted green eggs and ham for his birthday breakfast. He has no fascination with the book and luckily I got the leftovers from the ward party so that we had some ham cause I wasn't even quite sure where you get ham for breakfast. Thats not quite on our everyday menu! (If my boys look a little puffy eyed it's because Jackson came up with the idea to open presents first thing in the morning along with their birthday breakfast and we had to get up pretty early so Lyal could be there! Jacob loved this idea and stole it the very next week!) Every one just loves this silly boy with the sweetest smile ever and for some reason especially 6 year old girls :). He is so bright and loving and thats why I call him "my Sunshine". Happy Birthday Jack Jack!!
1/17/10
Oh Birthday Time, O Birthday Time
Jacob and Jackson have birthdays right dab smack in the middle of all the Christmas time preparations everyone has at the beginning of December. Being new to the area and more than a hop skip and a jump from anyone we do know here, we opted for a small family party for each filled with whatever foods they desired all day long and whatever they wanted to do.
Happy Birthday to my little Jackson. He's smart and kindergarten ready even though if we're in California he's not "kindergarten age" for 2 more years. My favorite is when he can't get a letter he's writing perfect or the right direction and he flings his body across the carpet and starts wailing, "I'm going to die! I'm going to die!" So....maybe he's not emotionally ready for kindergarten quite yet. :) I love that Jackson wanted green eggs and ham for his birthday breakfast. He has no fascination with the book and luckily I got the leftovers from the ward party so that we had some ham cause I wasn't even quite sure where you get ham for breakfast. Thats not quite on our everyday menu! (If my boys look a little puffy eyed it's because Jackson came up with the idea to open presents first thing in the morning along with their birthday breakfast and we had to get up pretty early so Lyal could be there! Jacob loved this idea and stole it the very next week!) Every one just loves this silly boy with the sweetest smile ever and for some reason especially 6 year old girls :). He is so bright and loving and thats why I call him "my Sunshine". Happy Birthday Jack Jack!!




Happy Birthday to my little Jackson. He's smart and kindergarten ready even though if we're in California he's not "kindergarten age" for 2 more years. My favorite is when he can't get a letter he's writing perfect or the right direction and he flings his body across the carpet and starts wailing, "I'm going to die! I'm going to die!" So....maybe he's not emotionally ready for kindergarten quite yet. :) I love that Jackson wanted green eggs and ham for his birthday breakfast. He has no fascination with the book and luckily I got the leftovers from the ward party so that we had some ham cause I wasn't even quite sure where you get ham for breakfast. Thats not quite on our everyday menu! (If my boys look a little puffy eyed it's because Jackson came up with the idea to open presents first thing in the morning along with their birthday breakfast and we had to get up pretty early so Lyal could be there! Jacob loved this idea and stole it the very next week!) Every one just loves this silly boy with the sweetest smile ever and for some reason especially 6 year old girls :). He is so bright and loving and thats why I call him "my Sunshine". Happy Birthday Jack Jack!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love how smiley little Jack Jack always is! Happy Birthday to him! I can't believe he is already learning how to write his letters, what a little smarty smarty!
Love this post and all the great pictures of Jackson! He is such a cutie and Sunshine is appropriate for his sunny disposition. We'll have to call him Storm during the tantrums though! :)
Hi Rachael! I am trying to find a sneaky way to get Kristi's mailing address. Do you have it? Or can you get it? You can leave a comment on my blog or email me.... savannana at gmail. Thanks! <3
Post a Comment