2/9/10

Easy as Pie!


If you haven't ever noticed I LOVE Valentine's Day(along with Halloween). To me they are the best things about holidays. No pressure or high expectations and tons of fun. You can be cute or sentimental or corny. We dont have any strict traditions that keep me from enjoying the weeks before the holiday. Some say...Who needs a day to show someone I love them? I show them all year long. But I think there is something to be said to time set aside and DEVOTED to telling them you love them!! This year I decided to do something small everyday for the 14days before Valentine's to remind my kids I love them. Some have been small and as easy as a coloring page of a dragon printed from my printer with the saying "You light my fire!" or a bookmark with the scripture John 3:16 (which also happens to be the scripture for the month in primary). Jackson just came up to me today and sweetly said "You wight my fire mom". How sweet! When I stumbled upon THIS while looking for ideas I hesitated but today went for it and was THRILLED that it was a lot easier than I expected! Wa Hoo! Give it a try Cutie Pies and let me know how it goes!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Those are super cute! I love your Valentine 14 day count down. You are such a good mom!