hy yes, I am a girl and free to change my mind. Repeatedly of course! I just wanted to stop by my own little space on the www to say hi to those of you hanging out. Usually no news is good news as it is this time with our little branch of the Rays. We've been traveling around Utah reeking havoc on the poor gracious souls we stayed with. Thanks for those who love us and let us visit! Had some car troubles with a twisted ankle thanks to those wild BYU students, not due to my own clutsiness at all. We celbrated 4th of July in grand Provo style and came home and celebrated our 11th anniversary in our normal nonchalant style and had a super 6th birthday for Jarom Boos celebrated in style. Here are some few pics of what we've been up to. We are so happy to be home and back in our beds. Happy summering!Meeting our newest baby cousin Gordon!! Don't worry Miss Jordy doesn't hate you!
My family Proud to be Americans
Hello Mr.President...Nice to meet you

Makin Corn Husk "guys"

Colonial Days Provo, Utah

My sisters and my girlie

Makin Corn Husk "guys"
Colonial Days Provo, Utah
My sisters and my girlie
My brother Joe and my boys swimmin in Manti
Jarom's Pick for Dinner - Gizmo's Hot Dogs in Exeter
Birthday Breakfast and Gifts
5 comments:
I'm glad you came back I hope I didn't guilt you into it. I am composing an email to send back to you in my head and I will type it out one of these days.
Julie
Welcome back!!! I'm glad you re-joined the blogging world:) I've missed you!! I love Jordy's picture with Gordon.. she acts like her dad LOL... And THANK YOU RAY FAMILY for a fabulous time when you came to visit.. Until we meet again....
Love the update and the pictures! Thanks for posting an update!
Yeah your back..I like to look at your pics....
hooray for peer pressure!! I'm so glad your back :) And let me know what you think of Hunger Games, I bet you'll love it!
Also nut job how can you juggle all you do and home school?? You are super mom!
Post a Comment