5/26/09

Jane Eyre

With all the crazinees surrounding our limbo lives I decided to still go ahead and hold our book movie and dinner night hoping I would push all the way through Jane Eyre. Of course it didn't happen but we still had a great night with some different foods (quiche, creamed onions, cucumber sandwiches) and an intresting movie. A few days later my sister and I watched the Masterpiece Theater Collection version and loved it, my favorite from the few I've seen.

(no i am NOT)
Thanks to Suzanne for making the Cornish Game Hens for everyone (well except Jacob's teacher, Ann the vegetarian!, imagine my horror at finding that out as we go to put one on her plate.)
Thank You Susan for hosting and preparing your lovely home~

Those that had read it before, read it again and loved it, and my pushing past the first few chapters was an accomplishment for me. I have recently finished Wuthering Heights and am currently reading Pride and Prejudice and am enjoying venturing out into new waters. Good Job to those that also took the challenge and tried something new.

No comments: