Besides Miss Jordy's week of unexplained vomitting and trip to the ER ,the Ray kids are doing good. Just living their naive lives, I do hope this being away from Dad for 6 months that has turned into 7 will be over with soon. Could be way worse though. Here are some pics since it's been a while since they got any face time here!
8 comments:
CONGRATS on the house!! ..and to answers. So cute to see those sweet faces up close.
Cute pictures of the kids. Glad you had a fun mini trip to visit Lyal and the house.
Mr Jeff and Ms Jennifer asked today if Jarom was going to come and say goodbye. They were sad to hear that he's ALREADY pulled. :(! We'll miss your sweeeeet children!!!
Cute Kids! I love them, can't wait to see them in less than a week.
Such cute pics. Glad they are all better...it's so scary when you don't know whats wrong. Me and Jada had the flu over here and it was NASTY!!! I feel like I am still recovering and I got over it 3 days ago.
AHHH! Love the pictures! Kaden is going to miss Jarom sooo much, I don't even want to tell him your moving because he will be so sad that his buddy is leaving. He misses him on the bus already. We will miss you all. It won't be the same without you.
Your kids are so cute and your house is adorable! When do you move in? Are you buying?
Why is Lyal gone for 7 months? congrats on the move.
Post a Comment