"You don't always have to hold your head higher than your heart"
Lyrics from one of my favorite songs...Just a feel good one...Still a good message but one that makes your day sunny...So ...Being the practical one that I am, ready and braced for what may come, and cautious as can be... Today I throw caution to the wind, embrace the beautiful, ladybug laden, sprinkler running day... and say I HOPE very badly that we get a house we are looking at in Three Rivers, California. Yes I will be fine if we don't get it, Yes I will have to come back here on this blog and tell everyone that we didn't get it, and Yes life will go on but Lyal and I (and consequently my family )would love to move here. Here are a couple links that show a little more about the area for your browsing pleasure or of course you dont have to check em out IN CASE we don't get it but I do HOPE we do. Great thing about HOPE..."It will teach you to love what you're afraid of." You know ...you don't always have to hold your head higher than your heart !
Local Pictures
No Sushi
If you want to crash on our air mattress, You'll have plenty to do
Wikipedia has some interesting facts!
2 comments:
Even if you don't get this house we'll have to make a point of taking a day trip there some weekend that we visit.
I love it...I think it has the RAY'S written ALL over it!!! It actually reminds me of tehachapi....which we've considered moving to, but i'm not as brave as you!!! I'm so excited for you guys to start this new adventure in your life, and what an adventure with ALL that in your backyard!!! Your boys and one little cowgirl will LOVE it (if we ever come see a rodeo I want you to be on the horse like that girl in the local pics LOL!!!)
Post a Comment