They took off the embedding action but I HAVE to post this. For those of you that haven't seen it yet. I thought it was beautifully unexpected ... as Jake said..."That's talent, that's what's inside you."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
She's 47 never been kissed, and only sang at school, church and karaoke...wow
And man is that Simon cute when he smiles :)
5 comments:
Wow, that was amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Amazing and I think the singing was only improved by her song choice and life story. She was a surprise and watching Simon was fun too.
that was fabulous! I loved watching the crowd be completely amazed!
Thanks for sharing. This is one of my FAV Les Mis songs. She's beautiful. I loved the rolling hip action. lol. and YES Simon is cutie when he smiles.
I saw this yesterday on youtube and was shocked! She is awesome. And I totally agree, Simon is pretty cute when he smiles! That's probably where all his english charm is, in his smile!
Post a Comment