

What are those Rays going to do with their lives? I mean they are starting all over again, and Rachael's getting pretty old...I mean she's almost 30! Gasp! :)I hear they're packing but why? Do they even know where they are moving to?
We have no clue! Actually we have a couple clues but no answers and thought we'd share our clues with you and see if YOU know the answer. Any guesses??
10 comments:
Provo?????
Is that stuff really in provo, man I am totally lost and I live in Provo. That would be awesome to have a friend move here! Good luck on your new endeavors
Provo? nope try again...
i was wondering why kristi said provo? first of all she should know the answers or close to it if she thinks about our recent conversations. i was thinking why did she say provo? maybe the mountains? lol... you know utahns provo/utah is not the only place in the world with beautiful mountains :)
i like commenting to myself i guess...and another clue...that is not a church in that second picture :)
I said Provo because that is where I think you should go. It might not be the best choice for your family, but it would be the best place for my family.
Obviously I know the answers, but I am not going to ruin it for others (and it is not provo).
Sorry to confuse everybody.
I have no idea where those pictures were taken, my guess is Colorado, but I would love it if you moved to Gilbert. It would be fun to have you close by.
I won't answer since Kristi told me, but the names of the jpg's might give away a bit of information.
-Joseph
Arizona or Northern Cali, I hope you go wherever you really want to be. And hopefully you will be happy. you will be missed here, I guess adelanto is actually letting go of you, Lucky!
Hello Visalia! The second picture completely draws a blank. Probably somewhere in Arizona, so Lyal can go back to his pig farming roots. HaHa! Let me know if I am half right.
Take care.
J.P.
Post a Comment