4/22/09

Finally...It's a Yes


7 comments:

Tera said...

Congrats!

Susan said...

Congrats! Glad you got the house you wanted. We'll miss you though.

ma'elePHOTO said...

Oh your home looks great! I just wanna see the Rachael touches that you'll add. How exciting!

Jen said...

congrats!! that looks like a cute little house that will so easily turn into a home!!! (you know how some house look like they shouldn't be lived in, well this one looks fun!!)

Kristi said...

So cute, I am so jealous! I love it! Please can I come visit?

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

It looks really cute, like a little house in the wilderness. I know you'll make it adorable! Can't wait to hear how it is out there, and when they'll make you rs pres LOL!!!

The Horvath Crew said...

It's very cute, The garden looks pretty in the front. It always feels more like home when all YOUR stuff is in it. Congrats! We'll have to visit you sometime-I don't know when since we can't leave anywhere with louiss second job, louis would love to do some guy stuff out there with Lyal.