6/17/09

Giveaway...

If you've never ever tried a Pioneer Woman Recipe, I have nothing to say to you but DO!

Some people love Emeril, Paula Deen , Rachael Ray :) but at our house we LOVE Pioneer Woman. I like her, she's funny, pretty, nifty, etc...but honestly nothing on her website excites me more than her recipes. And she gives stuff away. Like she is today. Shes so nice.

There are just a couple that I'm pretty sure I'll never try like peanut butter pie. I almost just gagged :(

Heres a rundown of just a few I have tried that our family LOVES!! **If you really dont have faith and need another testament besides her thousands and thousands of followers here are a few we've made over and over and...!! ** DO NOT be deceived by skinny husband and kids...these are fattening some pretty bad for you in terms of processed cheese and items from cans recipes.
(she has a cookbook coming out before the end of the year...you know before christmas...wink wink)











Chile Con Queso/The Devil Dip (must be eaten with the Devil Chip de Winco)








































Have you tried any of her recipes?? If so which ones??
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I've never tried any of her recipes, but thoes pictures sure make me want to try some.

I love devil chip de winco, best chip ever!

Susan said...

Let's see I've tried the apple dumplings, chocolate sheet cake, chili con queso, MM's favorite sandwich and hot spinach salad. Want to try to make: baked fudge,the best lasagna ever,pineapple shrimp,cauliflower soup, and a couple of others. Her recipes have not disappointed yet but you have to have a pound of butter on hand for anything you try.

Angela D said...

We made her onion rings one night and they were awesome. I don't even really like onion rings, but we couldn't stop eating them.

By the way - the wainscoting looks so good. We finally painted everything. I will post some pictures soon.