I don't know whats been going on in my world lately but my KIDS are even calling me out!!
Scene: Jackson, Mom, Saturday afternoon grocery shopping trip, (remember this is over 1/2 an hour away) AFTER Drive Thru trip to Wendys. ( Don't have drive through very often anymore) FULL CART AT WINCO!!
Jackson: Mom, I have to go poop.
Me: Can you hold it? Just a minute. Blah Blah Blah...Look at Jackson he HAS to go.
Go to last open lane, ask checker
Me: Can I leave this cart here? My son has to use the restroom.
Jackson: Yah, I got to go poop!!
Checker: Smile at Jackson....Sure.
20 minutes later...Still shopping...UH OH. Umm...Eating junk food after having it out of your system for a while! Killer!! Um...Almost done but I HAVE to go? What would you do?
Me: Can I leave this cart here? My son has to use the restroom AGAIN.
Checker: Look at Jackson
Jackson: NU UH!!! YOUW a Wiar Mommy! I dont have to go. I didnt say that!
Checker: Stares at me
Me: Laugh, Well we better go...just in case Smile....Die....Run to bano.
Scene: Church, in front of new Bishops office with whole family
Jacob: Picks up tithing envelope...Bishop, my mom took my tithing
Bish: Your mom took your tithing?
Jacob: Yeah, she said she'd pay me back.
Bish: Looks at me...Did you tell your mom thats the Lords money?
Me: UHHHH....Smile....Nothing to say....Chase after other kid down the hall...far away down the hall...Try not to laugh.
Think: Thanks Lord for those PICKLES. We really needed Jakes 4 tithing bucks for those pickles.
What would YOU do?
3 comments:
Thats hilarious! Yes, raich the days are over when you can fool your children....you know I could never with Penieli. He caught on from age 2! Hope the pickles were good...
Oh my I think I would die then and there. I love that you just smiled and ran...I wonder what the bish was thinking...hahaha. And the poop story was a killer as well. Sounds like you are having fun out there.
that's so funny...
My kids are calling me out all the time... I just hope that people aren't really listening too hard. LOL!!!!
Post a Comment