6/17/09

Whatda Say??




*These(recent) situations are real, some names and places have been changed to protect the innocent*

I'm an analyzer. Say something to me I'm not expecting and I smile and say uh huh and will come to a conclusion or comeback minutes to hours later.


What would YOU have said?

New Neighbor: I'm so glad you moved into the neighborhood. WE used to be the loudest.


Lady at Old Church: So, you're ready to pop or have a little while longer?













Cute temper throwing 3 year old "Mackson": I'm gonna kiwll u. I'm gonna get a gun and shoop you!!


Me: You're from Apple Valley? I had 3 of my kids in Apple Valley.
Girl at New Church: Where? St Marys? That place is SO GhettO!

Grandma Age Pharmacy Lady: My son would throw temper tantrums like that and I would carry a water bottle and squirt him in the face.















Some Husband Guy who walks into house and looks around: So, what'd you DO today?





Me: I homeschool.


New Different Lady at New Church: And you're ok with that?

Different New Neighbor: Knock Knock

Me: Hi!


Him: Do you have phone?


Me: No, actually it's not working.


Him: Well, your line is lying in the middle of the road.

Me: Oh, wow. My phone line is lying in the middle of the road.


Him: Yup


Me: Are you my neighbor?


Him: Yup, "Michard"


Me: Hi! I'm Rachael. How exactly does my phone line GET in the middle of the road?


Him: You better get that fixed


Me: SMILE




8 comments:

Tera said...

Oh my favorite one was the squirt bottle one! That actually made me laugh out loud!

AudyCamp said...

That's hilarious...the best part was just imagining your responses. I've come to realize that MOST people say tacky things-don't take them to seriously or literally! Although I do the exact same thing. You'll look back at these and laugh! ;-)

ma'elePHOTO said...

The squirt bottle is HILARIOUS!!!! and I love that you're phone line is stilll on a pole instead of underground. And that your neighbor friend knew it was your line.

How funny!!!!

Kristi said...

I was going to leave a comment about the spray bottle comment, but I guess that's everybodys favorite. Some people can just be rude. I hate when people ask me how I feel about having a brother younger than Davey.

The Horvath Crew said...

Too funny! Don't you love all those weird comments, like who would have anything to say to that? To many people talk when they shouldn't. The funniest thing is that my mother in law has a squirt bottle and swears by it, so when she watches my kids I wait to see who comes back wet! She tells me all the time to get one. :-) Oh K!

Raich said...

Ha thats funny. My mom used to use one on my brother when he WOULDNT wake up in the mornings. That boy could sleep. I just cant imagine squirting Jack laying on the floor in the middle of the Pharmacy. Maybe it would work.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

LOL! Why do people say such stupid things?!?! I think my response is basically the same as yours ... look at 'em and smile. :)

JeN said...

I am seriously Laughing My BUTT off right now.. I might pee my pants :)