Please do not make these. Please do not make these and put lollipop sticks in them freeze them and dip them in chocolate. I'm just saying cause if you do you will eat a lot. I mean A lot of cookie dough and you may hate me. A lot.
You are tempting me to make a treat!! I have been craving cookie dough for weeks now, and now I have to give in because of you LOL:):) Thanks for sharing!
5 comments:
You are tempting me to make a treat!! I have been craving cookie dough for weeks now, and now I have to give in because of you LOL:):) Thanks for sharing!
Yummo!
right now I'm thanking you for sharing - all though my big booty won't be thank you next week :)
I love when people share recipes!!!
i made this over conference weekend and took it to a friend's house and it was a huge hit! seriously sooooo good!!! thanks!!
looks yummy!! GOtta try! for some reason i didn't know you were blogging these days! sorry i've been missing you.
Post a Comment