5/29/11

Take them a meal

Our charter school has a teacher in need of meals for himself and his wife who is ill and the mom who is coordinating the meals used this free website. It sends a reminder email to those that signed up the day before and shows what people have brought and are bringing. I didn't know what I was going to make yet so I just wrote that. It's so awesome I HAD to share it! You could use it for school, church, friends, family, neighbors. Our coordinator just sent one mass email and had all the days signed up for in no time...Enjoy!
*if the link doesn't work (poo!) the site is http://www.takethemameal.com/
PS. Sometimes it doesn't quite work out depending on the group but their other site www.perfectpotluck.com is also a free meal planning fun time...

3 comments:

Susan said...

The link didn't work for me. What's the name of the website?

Raich said...

Grrr...It didn't work for me either! I edited it and double checked and it's still not working. Sorry. www.takethemameal.com

raybunchmom said...

I wish they had something like that here. Sure could use it sometimes.