8/12/08

FUNDUE

Sorry Whitlee...Big Girls only...No Matter How Cute You Are...Ladies Night at the Melting Pot...Can I go again tonight? Friends and Rachael's crazy hair


Food


Fun




Wish you were there...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how our legs are all up on our side and Des and sarah did a little 'lift' Hahaha Too funny!

Kristi said...

Wish I was there. Looked like fun and WAY good food.

JeN said...

What a fun night we had... I love the last picture, we are so hilarious!!!

AudyCamp said...

looks like fun..gotta love girls nitesout!

Michelle and Jason said...

to bad you can't go 1 night without texting me!! i was kinda there!! lol

The Horvath Crew said...

It was lots of fun!! We need to do this more often.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

It was soo nice to get out!! We'll have to do it again REAL soon!! UM....I wasn't ready for this last pic, what happened to being able to edit what pics are posted!!!

Jen said...

oh that looks so nice! I could use a girls' night out!