Jenna is going to laugh (or roll her eyes at me...)
I called Jenna up today seeing if she could offer any suggestion or insight into who is looking at my private blog for extended periods of time from Pearblossom, California. I don't think she seemed very concerned about it and was probably wondering why I cared. IDK...I just think it's weird since I'm private so not just anyone can visit. I pretty much know who is who when I take a look at sitemeter. Most everyone here that I know come up as Victorville or Apple Valley.
FYI:
Pearblossom (pronounced "Pear-a-blossom" [ˈpeɹəˌblɑsəm] by natives and longtime locals) is an unincorporated town located in Los Angeles County, California. The town has a population of 2,435. The ZIP Code is 93553 and the community is inside area code 661.
This person has checked my blog like 15 times in the last few days and stays on for long periods of time. I did a little investigating and thinking...
I finally figured out who it is!!!
Me!
I'm blog stalking myself! The long periods of time are when I just open up my page and listen to music or walk away...
IDK
What is up with my blog? or computer? or sitemeter ?but all of those things have been screwed up since I went private. And I thought sitemeter didn't keep track of my own visits. Didn't I check a box for that? And I've never noticed anything before. Just recently people thought I didn't like their comments and were rejecting them and I never saw them and then just this weekend I could visit every other internet site I wanted to besides my own blog even though other people could. It just kept saying operation aborted. Maybe I have some virus...Maybe I'll get rid of sitemeter since I went private.
IDK
FYI2:
Driving directions to Pearblossom, CA
29.9 mi – about 36 mins
29.9 miles away!!!
I had no idea Pearblossom was pronounced that way, I do not live in that county or zip code or even have that area code for that matter!
Hello to Pearblossom...Oh wait that's me!
No comments:
Post a Comment