My Favorite
Thank you to my friend Maele who has just started indulging her passion for photos and capturing beauty...And what is more beautiful than our little Miss J(hee hee)She was so kind to come over this morning and snap hundreds of pictures!
Thank you also to Jenni whom Miss J loves, she was the photo assistant getting Miss J to smile and stay happy!!
I also am so grateful to my Heavenly Father that our little girl is so Happy and Healthy and Bright...
Here are just a few of the hundreds! Enjoy, I did!







8 comments:
OM goodness...these are way too cute! Great job on the pictures Maele!
LLOOVVEE THEM!!! And yes I saw ALL 400 of them!!!!! I get dibs on her next!!! Great job Maele, and cute backdrop stuff....Can Jenni come and make my babies smile, because they love her too!
Well It looks like your comment maker, so I will add mine too... I love the pics, I think they turned out WAY cute... lil pro's you girls are!!!
These are adorable pics! Wow! Maele has some hidden talent, great job! Okay sarah has dibs next but I'm after her (hehe).
Maele is hired...whenever we finally have kids! These are too cute, and I love the colors!
Rachael, she is such a cute little girl! Aren't girls the best!
oh my goodness! she is adorable of course and the background, colors, accessories, photography! cuteness:)
she is BEAUTIFUL!!! How fun 3 boys and a girl - we have the same. And I bet she's just as spoiled and loved on as Maya :) Not that I blame you!
That photo shoot was reallly adorable! Does your friend do shoots professionally?
Post a Comment