10/1/08

Cute Partners in Crime





Jackson is the token sidekick, the accomplice of all things naughty and pretty sweet and innocent when by himself. Im not sure what it is but something about having a buddy to bad with just brings the worst out of Jax as I'm sure you've heard or a few of you have experienced, especially when mud outside is involved. This one isn't bad but now little sis is getting roped in. But they sure are cuties, hiding out below an after party tablecloth tent.

3 comments:

Susan said...

They are pretty cute! I'll take cereal puffs over mud any day but I think you get all of it no matter what. They are busy!!

AudyCamp said...

I think these two look the most alike..so cute! that's great that he's teaching how to be sneaky so young. tell jackson i'll be his cousin any day:)

The Horvath Crew said...

I love those pics when you catch them in the act of being so sneaky. They are so stinkin cute!