I DO NOT like being Tagged...
but here we go...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Getting Ready to Graduate the International Air Academy
What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Clean my entire house BTW It's 5pm and I haven't even started
Finish organizing PTA secretary stuff
Go to bed without cleaning up anymore puke
Take a shower
Clean my entire house
5 Snacks I enjoy:
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Apples
California Rolls
Nachos? Is this a snack?
Barq's or Virgil or Homemade Root Beer Floats or Sonic Lemon Berry Fresh Fruit Slushes
Chocolate/Caramel covered pretzels/strawberries
I pretty much just like foods you can eat with your hands
*I can't believe my sister said Pop Tarts*
5 Places I've lived:
Corona, California
Gilbert, Arizona
Laie, Hawaii
Longmont, Colorado
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Travel and do Humanitarian Project Vacations
Build Houses
Read and Homeschool my kids and garden
Be more involved politically
Yes I am shallow, either hire a drill sargeant to whip me into shape or a plastic surgeon
A list of 8
8 TV shows I love to watch (when they are online cause we have no TV...good thing or my list would be way long)
Lost
What Not to Wear
Dancing With the Stars
So You think you can dance?
House
Kitchen Nightmares
Cops with my husband
Bachelor/Bachelorette
8 favorite places I love to eat
Benihana's
Carraba's
My first Thai food experience restaurant
In my bed but my husband says no
El Pollo Loco at home
At BBQ's
Anywhere with good Mexican and homemade tortillas
At Luaus
8 things that happened yesterday
The weather was great
Jackson threw up 4 times
Jake finished his piles of work he'd been avoiding
Lyal survived another day at BCTC
Jordyn decided she is big and just tries to walk around the house instead of going back and forth between people
Jarom missed school for like the sixth day in a row
I burned my first pot of chicken tortilla soup
? The sprinklers came on?...nothing exciting
8 things I look forward to
Getting to the point in my life that I can read without guilt hovering in the back of my mind
Being a grandma
My husband being home ;)
Growing up and being commited to something for more than a week
Holidays
My kids being home
Twilight Premiere with the gals
FHE - when its all preppred and ready to go
8 things on my wish list
an awesome camera
bikes for my whole fam
stylin bold eco friendly antique and flea market room redos
a garden
a magic wand
my turn on earth dvd
books by the truck full
a ticket out of suburbia - blech
I tag:
Oprah
Sarah Palin
TAMN
My husband
Julie Beck
Cindy McCain
Sela Ward
Obama
2 comments:
Sorry, I really didn't get the memo on the whole tagging thing. You should tell TAMN you tagged her and see if she'll really do it.
TOTALLY laughing at the people you tagged. You are funny Rachael :)
And I'm so glad to find that you are a Lost-ie!! Woohoo - totally nutso here. And I too enjoy Gordon Ramsey, he's brutal but it's so stinkin' funny.
Are you going to the midnight showing of Twilight?
I'm glad you did the tag, it was fun to read :)
Post a Comment