10/21/08

Did you make the cut??

Friends have always been important to my little Jarom. When most kids turning 2 don't really care too much one way or the other about certain people coming to their birthday partys Jarom was very specific as a baby who his friends were and took his 2fave friends to Toys R Us to pick out a toy for his birthday. Jarom will see people on blogs and declare they are his friends or in one case informed me that my friend Audra is his cousin, he wants to consider her family. He is very loving and aware of people and their personalities.



"Mom, my fabite fwiends awe Jordyn, Ja...no no not Jackson, Jacob, Mom, Dad(I am quietly suprised by Dad being on the list), Jeremy...no no not Jeremy. "
Why not Jeremy?
"Cause he doesn't wisten to his mom and dad."
Really, why is that?
"Me wisten. He throws rocks at his moms car at the pumpkin patch. Grandpa Jerry, Nana Susan, Dustin, Jemi Bewews, Emmie, Peni, Isaac, "
Isaac?
"Yeah, you know his name. "
Isaac Toki?
"Yeah. Not that girl that push me on the swide. And not Ronald. "
Why not Ronald?
<Silence.>"...Jordyn, Jackson , Jacob, Mom...."

4 comments:

Susan said...

That made me laugh. He is so observant too. Jeremy was in big trouble for the rock incident.

JeN said...

Aw... He loves his Jemi Bewews. Makes me smile Jarom, I like you too!!!

AudyCamp said...

What a sweet boy. Tell him cousin Audra says HI!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I LOVE that you can write EXACTLY how he talks!! I so hear it as I am reading it!!! Suprised he knew Isaac's name..he is super funny. why has he been missing school, cuz of his arm???