10/1/08

If you Haven't Heard...Our Boo Boos Has a Boo Boo

The sad condensed version... Some little girl pushed me off of the slide at school. Yup.





I'm tough...












But really I am sad... and do my best to hold it in!


Wrap it up for now!




















At least it's not holding me back because I am FEARLESS. The final verdict? It's broken. All the way across.
























And now I have a cast - for 4 weeks! And it's red, "my color I like"

7 comments:

Kristi said...

He does look tough in the pics. Good job Jarom.

Susan said...

Jarom is too cute. He is such a tough boy!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh poor kid! No wonder you've had a hard time getting to your computer!

Sheltons said...

He is such a little tropper!!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I love it Jarom, you look awsome~!! Isaac loved his blue cast. It wasn't that much of a pain, I thought it would be hard to not get wet or dirty, but it wasn't too bad!!! good luck with it!

AudyCamp said...

aw poor little guy..

The Horvath Crew said...

Poor thing. He looked tougher than I would ever be if I broke my arm. To bad kaden doesn't go in the am class. He would have had your back Jarom. :)Depending on how the girl looked he may have run away.