All my friends have ditched their blogs for facebook!! What to do? No ones around to blog about the movie New Moon coming out in a month from today!!! What has this world come to?
7 comments:
Natalie Chase
said...
Even though we have never formly met, I am right there with ya sister. What has the world come to? You are probably a member of facebook, but like a good person should you still keep up your blog, I am not a member of FB, there are too many people I don't want to be found by. I can't wait for new moon. I am trying not to see any of the previous or read any of the news stories because I want to be surprised. I will be adding the count down to my blog shortly.
i am so guilty! I have stopped too. But I don't know if facebook is really my problem i kinda stopped that too. Maybe I will come back to blogland soon!
K ... I agree. I'm on FB but I hate it cause none of my "real" friends are really using it.So, if I post something on FB, I look lame cause no one comments. And a lot of stuff on FB is really irritating and immature, so I don't know why I ever look at it at all.
I hate facebook, and think it is a useless waste of time. Does anyone really need to know how many times I pee in one day? I blog because I think it is a great way to record my family history since I'm not a good journaler.
I am really looking forward to new moon. We already have our mom's night out planned!
I have been missing the blog moments lately. I actually like facebook but it is extremely superficial interactions and I miss the deeper connections that can happen in the blogging world. So...although I haven't done it yet, because I have been busy, I had already made a commitment to be better about updating my blog and commenting on others. Maybe you can start a return to blogging revolution!!
Everybody please come back to blogging. It is so superior in many ways. I can't say that I'll post about New Moon coming out, but I am glad that you have come back to blogging yourself.
7 comments:
Even though we have never formly met, I am right there with ya sister. What has the world come to? You are probably a member of facebook, but like a good person should you still keep up your blog, I am not a member of FB, there are too many people I don't want to be found by. I can't wait for new moon. I am trying not to see any of the previous or read any of the news stories because I want to be surprised. I will be adding the count down to my blog shortly.
i am so guilty! I have stopped too. But I don't know if facebook is really my problem i kinda stopped that too. Maybe I will come back to blogland soon!
K ... I agree. I'm on FB but I hate it cause none of my "real" friends are really using it.So, if I post something on FB, I look lame cause no one comments. And a lot of stuff on FB is really irritating and immature, so I don't know why I ever look at it at all.
I hate facebook, and think it is a useless waste of time. Does anyone really need to know how many times I pee in one day? I blog because I think it is a great way to record my family history since I'm not a good journaler.
I am really looking forward to new moon. We already have our mom's night out planned!
I have been missing the blog moments lately. I actually like facebook but it is extremely superficial interactions and I miss the deeper connections that can happen in the blogging world. So...although I haven't done it yet, because I have been busy, I had already made a commitment to be better about updating my blog and commenting on others. Maybe you can start a return to blogging revolution!!
Everybody please come back to blogging. It is so superior in many ways. I can't say that I'll post about New Moon coming out, but I am glad that you have come back to blogging yourself.
your right! I feel like I don't have time to blog but if I take away some facebook time, I'd be alright.
Ok Raich has got me to recommit (I think ;)
Post a Comment