OCTOBER
What a great time of year to get back into the Visiting Teaching swing of things if you've been slacking! Kids are back in school and routines abound. You know you dont need to ...but if making something crafty and seasonal to take with you motivates you even more then here are a few so easy, inexpensive crafts and goodies to help brighten your visitees day. Make a couple extra for your neighbors or even yourself. Enjoy!
Jenni and I made these a few years ago for a Super Saturday. Getting the vinyl is probably the hardest step unless you have a Cricut or a vinyl cutting girl hook up. Easy Schmeezy Wheezy!!
Susan made this and sent it home with my family last weekend. The kids have definetly made a dent in it. Pretty self explanitory!
Suzanne from Just Another Hang Up made this very adorable different and simple candle holder and posts how to:right here.

I am for sure making these , putting them in a little cellophane bag with some shred and tying with a cute ribbon. Thanks Everyday Celebrating
4 comments:
How do you manage to find time to do things like this? We have the same amount of kids and yet, I can barely keep up with the house and kids...no extras. You are amazing!
2 posts in 2 days! What a treat! I love these ideas, I always bring something when I go visting teaching, I am not good at that real service thing, you know, "I just had a feeling you could use dinner tonight" or other things that really matter, so I make up for it with junk food and candy. I love all your ideas! and so simple.
I love the googly eye candy holder and the ghost cookies. Those are too cute!
well i think the gals i visit teach are missing out...sheesh..i won't tell them about what they could be getting. the ghost cookies look yummy!
Post a Comment