She is sure a beautiful little girl. I bet she has Lyal wrapped around his little finger nice and tight!
I am so glad she is finally feeling better!
SO happy you survived! (And that Mz. J is feeling better)
I hate those pictures of Jordyn being sick. It makes me so sad. I am so glad that she is feeling better.
glad to see you are feeling better Princess J. You have the most beautiful eyes!
nothing sadder than having a sick kid! :( (our jax had 103 fever this week...i hated it.)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is sure a beautiful little girl. I bet she has Lyal wrapped around his little finger nice and tight!
I am so glad she is finally feeling better!
SO happy you survived! (And that Mz. J is feeling better)
I hate those pictures of Jordyn being sick. It makes me so sad. I am so glad that she is feeling better.
glad to see you are feeling better Princess J. You have the most beautiful eyes!
nothing sadder than having a sick kid! :( (our jax had 103 fever this week...i hated it.)
Post a Comment