no, not rain...a 90% chance we're going to be parents and the boys somehow will be siblings to a baby GIRL in January. No, I'm not kidding. Yes, we are in denial and disbelief. Jenna will be her godmother seeing as she actually prayed that we get pregnant and prayed that Lyal would get a baby girl to cuddle like he loves to with her girls. I do have a coupon for a free ultrasound next month to double check it's a girl and I will definetly be there but in the meantime we better start planning...
Do I get rid of my scrapbook room? 3 boys in one room? Names?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm willing to take one serious suggestion per person for names, so help us out:) We don't have a clue about this girl business.
Jenna has already picked: Bella Ray
8 comments:
LOVE the name Bella..but she'd have to have a middle name or else she'd be Bella Ray (Cyrus)(The fist thing that came to mind.)
SO EXCITED for you..I have two other good friends who had 3 boys & just had their 1st girls this last year! Both said there's such a difference.CONGRATS:-)
I loved Bella too, although know the name is a little ruined because of the observant Bella Ray Cyrus. That actual made me laugh out loud. So yes you could not yell Bella Ray at a playground. If you use it you must yell with proper middle name. But per your email, our family gets 6 tries to come up with a name. I however think I have exhausted the girl names but give me time. If I close my eyes I may be able to pretend I am pregnangt with another girl and let my creative juices flow. Congrats on the baby, congrats that you get to expierence a girl. They are the best but I am prejudiced.
Yay! How fun for you! girls are so much fun! But to have to give up your scrapbook room, that's a bummer. We have all 3 girls in one room and it isn't too bad. so if you can keep your scrapbook room by having the boys bunk together I say do it!! (a scrapbook room is my dream, I wouldn't give it up easily!!) I love the name Sydney (lydia was gonna be sydney but somehow it didn't fit and she came out lydia!) Let me know if you need girl stuff I still have all my 0-6 month stuff. Love your title change too!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bella is cute, but are you gonna do a "J" name?
I am so excited for you! I have a friend who is scared to have another baby because she is sure it will be another boy(she has three also). So, I will try and convince her that there is a chance! I love the name Bella! However, since you are open to suggestions, I want to get in early... Brookelynn. No feelings will be hurt, no dagars will be thrown. It was one of the names on our list, but I don't think that there are anymore girls coming to the Pena Family! Oh, I need to go buy something pink to celebrate! (I suggest you do the same)
I have decided to stick with the J.P theme. I am leaning towards Jordan..It is even a little biblical. That is not my final choice though....
Hey Raich
Congrats!!! This is the first time I've checked out your blog so I'm a little out of the loop but still way happy for you guys! I know what you mean about the mindset change, after having 2 girls I think I am afraid to have a boy! Anyway I love Bella we almost names Paige that and I also love the name Brooklyn. Hope all goes well I agree with Jen let the boy bunk up you need your space too!Love you guys!
My official pick, staying with the current theme of JP. is Jori Peyton Ray....Jorai spelling makes it biblical...extra points for me!!!!
Post a Comment