I LOVE Super Saturdays. I would LOVE to go to one and not organize it too!!
Any ladies that happen to take a look at my blog are welcome to leave ideas for Super Saturday crafts. I'm collecting ideas right now, getting samples together, and organizing everything to be ready by September 2nd,a day after I return from a 2 week vacation. I'm not too worried, I already have quite a few cute ideas and am mostly looking for a few FREE classes to offer. Because of the financial situation of a lot of the sisters in our ward we love everyone to feel included and offered 4 free classes last year; a card class, fhe lessons based on the 10 virtues by Pres. Hinckley, a bread class, and a cupcake class. We are able to purchase supplies from our budget. Got ideas? Let me know! And Pics would be great! You know, just do my calling for me! :) Thanks.
4 comments:
Sorry, no craft ideas at all, normally I would just copy an idea of yours. Tell the boys hi from all of us. And Jacob good luck at school. Having four is hard work, I find it alot easier know that the older kids have gone back to school. Kendall and Maddy do not get along so whenever they are alone together all you hear is her screaming..Kendall, not Maddy. I love this way of keeping in touch and showing pics, I promise to comment more, I have looked at your blog alot just never left a comment. Your Pot Pie story was hilarious. Jacob looked like you were poisoning him.
I have this cute clipboard that we mod podged scrapbook paper to and added flowers and ribbons on the clip. It was easy and fun and really cheap you just need 2 pieces of scrapbook paper and a clipboard (walmart had the clipboard for 50 cents i think.) anyway you could get away w/ doing it for $2-$3. I like the card class idea that one is fun. our ward was going to offer a "home up-keep" class offered by one of the men about how to fix little things while hubby is away, or an internet safety class. There's just a few. Are you in charge of enrichment? I loved being on enrichment it was so fun!!
one thing we did was make our own picture frames. Got wood from michaels & joanns; brought flowers & ribbon & everyone justpicked what they wanted or brought their own, painted frames & glued on decor. Simple but nice
ok...it's been over the 10 day rule!..oh wait has it? close enough anyways.
Post a Comment