8/28/07

Just Checking In ...

I know: I'm supposed to be on vacation! We really enjoyed being "on vacation" and still so close to home. The boys and I enjoyed being in Carlsbad, and I think Lyal did more than he admitted. He says it'll be a mountain getaway next summer but we'll see.
We came home a week early to get things done. Tomorrow is a mandatory parents meeting for Jacob's new school that I'm so so so excited about (if I haven't already told you about it!!) I also have to get super saturday wrapped up and teach relief society on Sunday. Thursday we're going to run to Phoenix to run a few more errands before it's our end of summer goodbye. Jacob starts school September 5th and Lyal's heading back to work the day before.
My boys were sad to leave the "beach house" but smiling last night when we arrived home. Jarom headed straight for the play room and grabbed his "star wars guys", a lightsaber, a sword, and got into bed. I know most of you are already back into school routine, but..
Here are the top ten faves from our family vacation:

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love your new layout! That is sad to come home a week early but life doesn't seem to want to go on vacation when we do! Those were fun pictures. Good luck on super saturday! I am excited to see what you came up with (you have to post pictures!) My super saturday was lame so I am living vicariously through my friends!

theconners said...

I am a little mad at you. Just when I think my blog is doing ok, you came out with this awesome new layout. I really don't want to have to redo mine. I love the slideshow. Maybe that will be my next project. In one of your pics there are 4 boys. Did I miss something? Fun vacation.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Cute blog! Did you set it all up like this yourself? You look cute & prego too!

AudyCamp said...

love your new layout & song! Cute.. i wish i knew how to do cute stuff.looks like a fun vacation..(last summer we toured the "midway" too:)