If you've never done this before you haven't really lived ...
I erased a couple of questions that were dumb...
1. What is your occupation? Mommy and prego wife = tired, and not cute till next year
2. What color are your socks right now? socks? yuck
3. What are you listening to right now? jax saying mom poo poo
4. What was the last thing that you ate? sandwich grapes and chips with msg = headache
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Are you kidding me? Not coordinated of focused enough
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lyal the speed talker for maybe 20 secs.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure
9. How old are you today? 27
10. Favorite drink? Water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball or hockey
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh yeah, just had to go back to "natural"
13. Have any pets? I live in a zoo with 3 monkeys
14. Favorite food? Moody food lover, tonight I'm making chicken tiki masala with naan bread, rice, and veggie...
15. Last movie you watched? Dreamgirls - lame in case you were wondering
16. Favorite Day of the Year? ?
17. What do you do to vent anger? ignore
18. Fall or spring? Spring
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? don't remember - probably books
20. Cherry or Blueberry? cherry
24. Living arrangements? My husband and I are head zookeepers
25. When was the last time you cried? Friday night at 11:30 at night when someone was jiggling my laundry room/garage door and my husband was at scout camp, so I called my dad's house and just started crying... my worst nightmare come true..The whole troop had come home a day early... isn't that funny??? NOT!!!!
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a little dirty laundry
28. Favorite smell? ginger
29. What/Who inspires you? I'm not necessarily an inspired person
30. What are you afraid of? Screwing up my kids
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? What the heck is a spicy hamburger? Bleu cheeseburger for me
32. Favorite car? The one that gets me around right now, the good ole Honda Odyssey
33. Favorite cat breed? Allergic to all
34. What do you do in your spare time? talk on the phone too much, read, relax with my husband
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I am not getting up to check
36. How many years at your current job? 8 years give or take
37. What is your eye color? Blue
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? 4
40. Favorite holiday? Valentine's Day, Halloween close second
2 comments:
That was fun reading! Glad you posted again. :)
B
Ok sorry but that one was so funny about your garage door handle jiggling...cuz I could just picture both of you on each side of the door..THAT HAPPENED TO ME a couple months ago but mine was my front door. My mean husband tried to scare me. (He also got home a day early from Flag.) I was literally dialing 911 when he finally showed his face through the window.
Post a Comment