Becky informed me that I need to post something new since it has been 10 days. This is the reason I have not done this blogging thing before. I have nothing cute or fun or fabulous to report. Lyal has been at Scout Camp since Monday. Last year it wasn't such a big deal since I was not pregnant and therefore incompetent. My house is trashed and I have not been motivated to cook anything worthwile for dinners. So today at the store I picked up some of those turkey pot pies in the little red boxes! My kids, at least to anyones memory, have never partaken of pot pies. And to top if off I made magical potato pearls someone had given me for my food storage. Of course, they have to follow me around in the kitchen watching the whole thing play out making comments such as Aren't pies supposed to be bigger?, Ewww...,Those are not potatoes, and I AM NOT eating that. So... I just gave them ice cream and sent them to bed. Oh wait, I wish... Would have been easier.So They finished their dinners, for the most part! Jake kept calling it hot soup with bread. They survived. And by the way...my boys do own shirts! :)
JUST JAX SAYING CHEEZ, EATING CHEEZ!!
3 comments:
cute! love all the pics! I'm right there with you some days with the lack of desire to make anything decent for dinner.
b
I agree. That's almost my dilemma every nite. I hate cooking & I'm terrible at it. Your boys are so cute:)
I know it has been a bad week when the kids have had mac n cheese more than 2 nights in a row. and i am not even prego! No excuses for me! Give yourself a break at least you had some veggies in those pies!!
Post a Comment