6/25/08

FREE GIVEAWAY...

thiS IS nO jOKE...
Leave a comment on my blog telling me the most you've payed this week for a gallon of gas (no liar liars please) and I'll send THE poor Winner who payed the most a little car care package to help with the gas pump blues...spread the word... Contest Ends Next Wednesday!!!

11 comments:

Kristi said...

I paid 4.14 in Spanish Fork, Utah! AHHHHH!

Jen said...

Eliott paid $4.34 yessterday in phoenix. And he has a 124 mile roundtrip commute everyday!! I am so feeling it!!

. said...

I know I'm not gonna win at $3.92 (Tucson,AZ) a gallon, but I still feel sorry for everyone above $4. We'll get there soon enough!

Michelle and Jason said...

4.09 mesa, arizona

Tera said...

$3.86 isn't a winner,but it still sucks when it costs over $100 to fill my tank and I only get about 14 miles a gallon.

Janey said...

I SAW gas for 4.59 in downtown DC, but we have only BOUGHT it for 4.15 because that's ridiculous!!! How much is it in CA these days??

Raich said...

Yeah Californians... How much have you paid?? Oh yeah...we just ride bikes now I forgot...With 4 little kids hanging off our backs... Fun times...

Susan said...

I paid $4.59 today for a grand total of $89.77. I don't even know if that filled the tank but I couldn't take the numbers flipping higher and higher so I just had to stop....

Smeltz Family said...

I paid $4.69 at the shell down the street from my house. Arco is cheaper but by the time I drive there I really haven't saved anything. I have to fill up my suburban and it cost me $116.00. I am learning to hang out at home. Of course the beach is only 7 miles so its not so bad!

ma'elePHOTO said...

i paid 4.69 for mid-grade at the local taco chon place. yeah, stinks to be on eh eh ehmpteee (literally running on fumes lol!) and that's your ONLY option.

Anonymous said...

I paid 4.65 for the low grade in san francisco this week, I think our trip back and forth for gas alone was almost $500, gotta love it!!