What is going on here?? Get me out of this car seat... Yes, My Mama looooves big ole humongous flowers and bows Look at that mouth and furrowed brow, Just a little bit like her daddy
OK, Jordyn is adorable. I love the "look" on the first pic. Also, I love the toothless twins pic on the other posting - totally cute. What is with the new book shelf on the side bar? Is it better than goodreads? Did you switch book reading websites? I need all the info.
3 comments:
oh raich! she's getting SO pretty!!
Love the BIG flowers and bows! Girls are so much fun! Glad to see you are enjoying her, she is darling!
Tera
OK, Jordyn is adorable. I love the "look" on the first pic. Also, I love the toothless twins pic on the other posting - totally cute. What is with the new book shelf on the side bar? Is it better than goodreads? Did you switch book reading websites? I need all the info.
Post a Comment