6/6/08

PLAN B





Well my mom and one of my brothers and two of my sisters came down and we tried to escape to the beach....Two Adults with the Flu Bug and days of bad weather didn't make this possible so Plan B resulted in a more expensive little trip but fun nonetheless.

CAN I SAY ONCE MORE?

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!

WHEN WILL IT BE HERE?



Toothless Twins







Jax at the Long Beach Aquarium

One of Rachael's fave parts, seeing Christian de la Fuente in a Parade at Disneyland

Jarom as His Current Favorite - Indy, He even got to see Indy beating up a bad guy high up on the bridge at Tarzan's Treehouse, It was awesome for him, Watch out with Jarom and the whip though

5 comments:

JeN said...

Well Plan B looks like it made everyone happy and ya'll had a good ol time, good job guys!!!

Susan said...

Glad plan B worked out so the whole trip wasn't a bust! Love Jarom as Indian Jones and the toothless twins!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Looks like you guys had a FUN time!What a great plan! I'm LOVING Miss Jordyn's 'little' flower... just adorable!

AudyCamp said...

ok love your pinkberry song..it's my new favorite jingle as of this minute. I tried the icecream just recently out in cali..ooh yummy. can i just please eat up little jordyn too? so cute.

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

You seriously have the cutest kids!I love the bows you put on Jordyn!