Good Thing Jarom was wearing his Indiana Jones hat this morning when he dove head first into this wall outlet!! And we still haven't had breakfast...Good Morning :)
LOve it!! I thought he was holding a rod iron stick or something and that's what broke the outlet. Love that it was his head!!! At least hes not screming his head off like Luke would be doing!!!
Raich - Please save the Orange Poppy Seed Cookies, Coconut French Toast and Tomato Basil Pizza for my visit. Especially the cookies - so yum! I can't wait to come and see you and to eat some food! :) Me and Baby Chase are always hungry.
OMGosh! Salo pulled one of these run ins with his head, leaving a rounded dent in the wall. The paint started falling off that area, and because I wasn't guaranteed this wouldn't happen again I just painted over the chipped area, not even bothering to fix the dent. Just as long as it wasn't TOO obvious. Boys are SO rough and tough... good thing their heads seem to be made of steel.
Hey, I have white outlet covers for this reason alone. come grab some...lol!
7 comments:
Wow..just wait for those teenage years!! ..but just look at that smile..how can you get mad at that?
ouch!! and I can't believe he is smiling!
OMGosh what a great thing to deal with early in the morning. Love it! At least he is still happy and not having a crying fit on top of it.:)
LOve it!! I thought he was holding a rod iron stick or something and that's what broke the outlet. Love that it was his head!!! At least hes not screming his head off like Luke would be doing!!!
Raich - Please save the Orange Poppy Seed Cookies, Coconut French Toast and Tomato Basil Pizza for my visit. Especially the cookies - so yum! I can't wait to come and see you and to eat some food! :) Me and Baby Chase are always hungry.
OMGosh! Salo pulled one of these run ins with his head, leaving a rounded dent in the wall. The paint started falling off that area, and because I wasn't guaranteed this wouldn't happen again I just painted over the chipped area, not even bothering to fix the dent. Just as long as it wasn't TOO obvious. Boys are SO rough and tough... good thing their heads seem to be made of steel.
Hey, I have white outlet covers for this reason alone. come grab some...lol!
You have the cutest little rough and tough boys. Keep your eyes and ears open because you never know what the boys will be doing next.
Post a Comment