7/1/08

Birthday Boy






Next Week Jarom turns 4.



Since December (Jacob's birthday) he has been talking about having a "Rescuer" Party (becasue Diego is an Animal Rescuer - and the few episodes he's seen online he had fallen in love with Diego - Of course because Jarom is my adventurer, with an adorable love/obsession with animals and a desire to experience,touch, explore life)



So being the psycho prepared person I am I have slowly been buying Diego stuff, Animal prizes like puzzles and toys for the games and planned what invitations we were going to send out this week.



Nope.



He has been hinting lately about having an Indiana Dones party.



I am pretty sure I cannot be easily bullied and my son will just have a Diego party cause thats just tough luck.



OR...



I could give in to his wish list he shared with me last night including...



Indiana Dones Hat



Indiana Dones Bag



Indiana Dones Movie



Cake



Coclate



Jeremy



Emmie



that guy that's married (Joseph Chase - my sis husband)



and Indiana Dones game...



I know I shouldn't fuel this genetic Ray trait of obsessivness



BUT...



He's so darn Cute



and He's the Birthday Boy.






This morning:



1.What's your favorite cereal: "coclate"



2. What's your favorite TV show: "Indiana Dones movie with an A mom, push A "



(because I can't type??)



3. What makes you mad? Dad



4. What are your favorite vegetables: "coclate"



5. What toy would you never give away: points up (to his indiana hat he wears allll the time)



6. What do you take to bed at night: my Indiana Dones stuff



7. What is your favorite game: Indiana Dones game on wii



8. What is your favorite book: "don't like books!!" (with a dirty look)



9. What is your favorite candy bar: "coclate"



10. What do you like to eat for lunch? "Indiana Dones food"






I guess JACKSON will be having a 3 year old "Rescuer" Birthday later this year...



Poor Diego


Actually he looks like a pretty happy go lucky guy
He'll be ok

8 comments:

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

Ariel just had her 4th Birthday and It was an event. She had real opionions on what things she wanted to have for her party. It must be the age!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. I love hearing Jarom talk because he usually doesn't!! I guess the winner is INDIANA JONES!! Question 2 kind of confused me...am I just not getting it??? Push A, why did he want you to push A???? Anyways, sorry diego, he'll be fine, he can just go hang out with dora! Is it too late for me to comment because I feel like I'm rambling...

Susan said...

Love this post and how you perfectly captured sweet Jarom!

Hope Jackson enjoys his Diego party!

Kristi said...

I think anybody could have seen it coming with Indiana Jones. Sorry. But that stinks becuase you already bought the stuff. Is that what he really calls Joseph "that guy who's married" ??? That's funny. Well, I hope we can make his wish come true and have Joseph there for the party.

AudyCamp said...

..at least you're all prepared for Jackson's Diego party..too funny! jarom sure looks like a ray!

ma'elePHOTO said...

How fun! Indiana Done's seems to suit him right now... LOVE the hat!

Raich said...

For Sarah - I was typing as he was answering and he knows the word Indiana has an a in it so he was making sure I got that a in there. Cause he's so smart :)

Anonymous said...

I thought that but thanks for clarifying!!